The free “Madrid Starter Pack” is our welcome present for you and consists of many useful items like:
- Interactive Notebook Agenda
- Official Madrid Student Guide
- Madrid Info Material & City Map
- Abono Support (Transportation Card)
- Free SIM card (optional, click here for more details) + USB Flash Drive (8GB) or Portable Cell Phone Charger (Powerbank) + Travel/Sports Backpack
- Free Spanish Bank Account (optional)
- Discount Booklet
- NIE/TIE/Empadronamiento (Free Support)
- and more suprises 🙂
To make your arrival and your first days as smooth as possible, we invite you to stop by our office upon your arrival in Madrid. Pick up your free Starter Pack and get all the help you may need for free!
If you are planning on heading straight from the airport to our office, check out the established airport transportation discounts. Once in our office you can benefit from our free services like:
- Free luggage storage
- Free wifi and chill-out area
- Get connected right upon arrival (phone & Internet)
- Obtain your transportation card instantly (abono)
- Understand the Spanish medical system and get recommendations
- Open a free bank account
- Get the famous “Coupon Booklet” which will help you save money on things like bed sheets, hangers, room decoration, etc.
- Legal support
- Information on events, e.g. get-togethers, orientation days, social & cultural activities, language exchanges & parties where you will meet new young internationals and make friends
- and much more
After filling out and submitting the form below, you will be re-directed to a page where you can also download our free “Welcome to Madrid” kit (if you haven’t done it already). It consists of several guides and shall be your consultant, your must have companion and your friend during your stay in Madrid. The guides will answer all of your questions so that you arrive in Madrid well prepared and are able to experience this amazing city to the fullest!
NOTE: By reserving our free “Madrid Starter” pack you will also receive a free subscription to our weekly newsletter. The newsletter will keep you up to date with everything going on in Madrid. If you wish to unsubscribe you can do so at the bottom of the newsletter page.