Wine Tasting: Taste the Flavours of Spain
11/03/2021 I 20:00 – 21:30
Standard Price: 15€
City Card Price: 10€
Spain’s wine is among the best in the world. So why not spend an evening tasting some flavours from all over the country? With our exclusive wine tasting event you will learn about different Spanish wines, where they came from and how they were made. All while sampling some tapas! This wine tasting experience is perfect for people who wish to discover Spain through their senses!
The evening will begin with a brief introduction of the products you will be tasting, followed by tapas and wine. Overall the wine event will be around 1.5 hours. After the tasting you can stay and participate in our weekly event: Meet & Speak, our international get-together & language exchange!
You can either book now at the bottom of this page or in our office on Calle Gran Vía 22 Dpdo, 2nd floor. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at [email protected] or +34 656 19 07 45.
Please be advised that in accordance with our terms and conditions the City Card membership cannot be used to obtain discounts for anyone but the card holder.
Our Evening Includes
- Tasting lead by a professional wine connoisseur
- Taste and enjoy 6 traditional wines
- Sample of traditional Spanish tapas
In partnership with Cambridge Soho Club, the following COVID-19 regulations will be in effect at this event:
- The use of a mask is mandatory to enter the location and when not sitting at your table
- You’ll need to wash your hands with sanitizer before entering
- Seating will arranged with reduced capacity per table
- Wine will be served by Soho staff who will be wearing masks
- Limited spots available