Join us on our trip and you’ll get to know Portugal’s top on this 5 day adventure, with accommodation and breakfast both in Lisbon and Porto, transportation, official guided tours in both cities, and much more! Check out the video from our Portugal trip to get an idea of what this beautiful country has to offer!
Portugal (5 Days) – Lisbon & Porto
Date: 03/04/2020 - 07/04/2020
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Meeting Time: 1:15 AM
Meeting Point: Citylife Bus StopPaseo Moret
Price: 209 €
Price with City Card: 199 €
- Meeting point in Paseo Moret (Metro: Moncloa): 01:15 (Night from Thursday to Friday)
- Departure from Madrid: 01:30 (Night from Thursday to Friday) / Arrival to Porto: 8:00 (Friday morning)
- Departure from Porto: 09:00 (Sunday Morning) / Arrival to Lisbon: 16:00 (Sunday afternoon)
- Departure from Lisbon: 13:30 (Tuesday afternoon) / Arrival to Madrid: 23:30 (Tuesday evening)
Day 1: Porto
Our first stop on this adventure is Porto. Portugal’s second largest metropolis and one of Europe’s most charismatic cities. Porto is a beautiful and historically-rich city. Brimming with medieval relics, extravagant churches, and impressive architecture. The famous port wine won’t be the only thing you remember it for. We will see it all through our official tour of the city. Later that night, join us on our optional pub-crawl to get a taste of the nightlife in the city.
Day 2: Porto
The following day we’ll wake up early and enjoy our complimentary breakfast and experience Porto at its fullest by using your free time to visit any of the many small cafes and restaurants that serve up some of the best homemade food you’ll ever taste! Also, remember to cross the river to Vilanova de Gaia, home to all the main Port Wine wineries, they all offer affordable tours including wine tastings at the end. Need any other advice on what to do on your free day? What about visiting the beach to catch a breathtaking sunset!!
Day 3: Lisbon
After enjoying a complimentary breakfast, we’ll head to our second stop – Lisbon! A trip to Portugal would be incomplete without a visit to the country’s capital of Lisbon. Spread across seven hills overlooking the Rio Tejo, Lisbon offers all the delights you’d expect of Portugal’s star attraction. Yet, with half the fuss of other European capitals. Our official tour will walk us through the city to see the quaint museums, gothic cathedrals and majestic monasteries. Even though these sights are true beauties, the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon’s lovely backstreets. Don’t leave without catching a ride on one of the typical yellow trams, and visiting the music-filled Barrio Alto neighborhood.
Day 4: Lisbon & Sintra
On our fourth day we will enjoy yet another complimentary breakfast before heading to the small, magical town of Sintra. The town is home to two spectacular castles and a rich history behind them both. Spend your day exploring the cobbled streets, charming cafes and delicious Portuguese cuisine. This day trip is included in our package and our private coach bus will take us there. However, the trip is completely optional in case some would like to stay behind to enjoy more of Lisbon.
Day 5: Madrid
After finishing breakfast at our hostel we will enjoy some final hours of free time before making our way back to Madrid.
Please, do keep in mind that our itinerary could be subject to change to do circumstances our of Citylife’s control.
- Standard Price – 209€
- City Card Price – 199€
Included in Price:
- Transportation by private bus
- Official guided tour of Porto
- Visit to Aveiro
- Visit to Sintra, Cascais & Estoril
- Official guided tour of Lisbon
- Visit to Cristo Rei monumental site
- 2 night hostel accommodation with breakfast in Porto
- 2 night hostel accommodation with breakfast in Lisbon
- Pub crawl in Lisbon
- Representative throughout the trip
- Trip photographer
- Travel insurance*
- All taxes included
* In accordance to Spanish Law, our insurance takes Madrid as departure city. If you are not a Madrid resident and would like an insurance that would extend the coverage to your home city, do not hesitate to contact us for further info.
Not included in Price:
- Anything not mentioned in “trip includes”
- Pub crawl in Porto (Optional)
- Dinner with live Fado music in Lisbon (Optional)
- Towels and locks (Hostel)
- Winery visit in Porto.
You can either book now at the bottom of this page or in our office on Calle Gran Vía 22, 2nd floor. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com or +34 915 296 673
*Please be advised that in accordance with our terms and conditions the City Card membership cannot be used to obtain discounts for anyone but the card holder.
Portugal is a member of the European Union, and therefore specific visas are not required to travel from Spain to Portugal. That being said, we ask that all travellers keep the following in mind:
- Non – EU citizens must always travel with valid passports (driver’s licenses and ID cards are not accepted as valid forms of Identification in Europe).
- European citizens may travel with their national, photo ID cards.
Check out our upcoming Trips!
Northern Morocco #1 – Tangier & The Blue City (Meet us There)
Date: 24/01/2020 - 26/01/2020
Northern Morocco #2 – Tangier & The Blue City
Date: 30/01/2020 - 02/02/2020
Portugal #1 – Lisbon & Porto
Date: 31/01/2020 - 02/02/2020
Northern Morocco #2 – Tangier & The Blue City (Meet us There)
Date: 31/01/2020 - 02/02/2020
Andalucía #1 – Granada, Sevilla & Córdoba
Date: 07/02/2020 - 09/02/2020
Salamanca & Ávila – The Student City Both Day & Night
Date: 08/02/2020 - 09/02/2020
Check out our upcoming activities!
Meet & Cook: Traditional Spanish Dishes & Sangría
MEET & DANCE - Learn Salsa, Bachata, Merengue & International Get-Together!
Free Museum Visit: Casa de la Moneda
KARAOKE NIGHT - Everybody is a Rockstar!
The Flamenco Experience: Discover the Art of Flamenco
Check out our blog!
- Articles en français (1)
- Artículos en español (18)
- City Card – Save Money (1)
- Meet Citylife Madrid (10)
- Moving to Madrid (48)
- Other helpful Blogs (2)
- Spanish Culture (107)
- Travel Guide (79)
- Visit Madrid (161)
- Entertainment & Attractions (1)
- Get to Know Madrid (13)
- Plan Your Stay (8)
- Things to Do (133)
- What's on in Madrid (29)
- Work & Study in Madrid (9)