Date: 28/02/2020 - 01/03/2020
Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
Meeting Time: 1:15 AM
Meeting Point: Citylife Bus StopPaseo Moret
Price: 149 €
Price with City Card: 139 €
Ready for Portugal? Check out the video from our Portugal trip to get an idea of what this beautiful country has to offer!
Our first stop on this adventure is Porto. Portugal’s second largest metropolis and one of Europe’s most charismatic cities. Porto is a beautiful and historically-rich city. Brimming with medieval relics, extravagant churches, and impressive architecture. The famous port wine won’t be the only thing you remember it for. We will see it all through our official tour of the city. Later that night, join us on our optional pub-crawl to get a taste of the nightlife in the city. Finish the experience by visiting one of the many small cafes and restaurants that serve up some of the best homemade food you’ll ever taste during your free time!
Our second stop will be the famous Lisbon! A trip to Portugal would be incomplete without a visit to the country’s capital of Lisbon. Spread across seven hills overlooking the Rio Tejo, Lisbon offers all the delights you’d expect of Portugal’s star attraction. Yet, with half the fuss of other European capitals. Our official tour will walk us through the city to see the quaint museums, gothic cathedrals and majestic monasteries. Even though these sights are true beauties, the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon’s lovely backstreets. Don’t leave without catching a ride on one of the typical yellow trams, and visiting the music-filled Barrio Alto neighborhood.
Join us on our trip and you’ll get to know Portugal’s top cities in one weekend, with accommodation and breakfast both in Lisbon and Porto, transportation, official guided tours in both cities, and much more!
- Standard Price – 149€
- City Card Price – 139€
- Meeting point in Paseo Moret (Metro: Moncloa): 01:15 (Night from Thursday to Friday)
- Departure from Madrid: 01:30 (Night from Thursday to Friday) / Arrival to Porto: 8:00 (Friday morning)
- Departure from Porto: 09:00 (Saturday) / Arrival to Lisbon: 14:30 (Saturday)
- Departure Lisbon: 14:30 (Sunday) / Arrival Madrid: 23:30 (Sunday)
Included in Price:
- Transportation by private bus
- Official guided tour of Porto
- Visit to Aveiro
- Official guided tour of Lisbon
- Visit to Cristo Rei monumental site
- 1 night hostel accommodation with breakfast in Porto
- 1 night hostel accommodation with breakfast in Lisbon
- Pub crawl in Lisbon
- Representative throughout the trip
- Trip photographer
- Travel insurance
- All taxes included
Not included in Price:
- Anything not mentioned in “trip includes”
- Pub crawl in Porto (Optional)
- Dinner with live Fado music (Optional)
- Towels and locks (Hostel)
You can either book now at the bottom of this page or in our office on Calle Gran Vía 22, 2nd floor. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 915 296 673
*Please be advised that in accordance with our terms and conditions the City Card membership cannot be used to obtain discounts for anyone but the card holder.