Date: 23/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night
Meeting Time: 9:45 AM
Meeting Point: Citylife Bus StopPaseo Moret
Price: 75 €
Price with City Card: 69 €
Where the beaches at? Not Madrid. Trade in your dry, everyday life for a beach towel and bathing suit and join us on this fun-filled weekend on the Valencian beach! Valencia is known for its City of Arts and Sciences, the birthplace of paella, and rumored to hold the Holy Grail that is pictured in the “Last Supper,” but most of all, it is praised for its beautiful shores and beaches.
Saturday is all about basking in the sun on the beach! Upon arrival, we check in to our hostel and directly head to the beach. Be prepared to immerse yourself in several provided beach games and activities. Or, feel free to sink into the luscious sands on the beach and nap under the warm sunlight. After an exciting day on the beach you can use the free time to relax, dine, and get glamorous for Valencia’s famous nightlife. Sunday is all about you! You have the chance to continue the beach fun, visit the world’s 3rd largest Aquarium, take a bike ride through the dried-up Turia river, port Royal Marina, visit the City of Arts & Sciences or explore the cozy city center before returning to Madrid in the evening.
- Meeting point in Paseo Moret (Metro: Moncloa): 9:45 (Saturday)
- Departure from Madrid: 10:00 (Saturday) / Arrival to Valencia: 15:00 (Saturday)
- Departure from Valencia: 18:00 (Sunday) / Arrival to Madrid: 23:00 (Sunday)
- Standard Price – 75€
- City Card Price – 69€
Included in Price:
- Transportation by private bus
- 1 night hostel accommodation with breakfast
- Organized beach games such as football, volleyball, frisbee…
- Welcome Refreshments & Snacks at the beach.
- Optional night out (Free entry to a top Night Club included)
- Representatives throughout the trip
- Trip photographer
- Travel insurance
- All taxes included
Not included in Price:
- Anything not mentioned in “trip includes”
You can either book now at the bottom of this page or in our office on Calle Gran Vía 22, 2nd floor. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com or +34 915 296 673
*Please be advised that in accordance with our terms and conditions the City Card membership cannot be used to obtain discounts for anyone but the card holder.