1. Entities: Citylife Group SL, Gran Vía 22Dpdo – 2D, 28014 Madrid, España (“Citylife Madrid”) and Uniplaces, Rua Luz Soriano 67, 2º Dto 1200-246, Lisboa, Portugal (“Uniplaces” Contest Promoter).
2. Eligibility: Participation in this Free Prize Draw is open only to those who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Contest Promoter’s and Contest Partner’s employees, employees’ immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members or parent and affiliate companies, and Contest Promoter’s suppliers as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such supplier are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Contest Promoter decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing: Entries will be accepted starting 22/08/17, and ending on 30/09/17 (the “Promotion Period”). One winner will be chosen within 72 hours of competition closing date. Contest Promoter reserves the right to change the end date and or time at any point during the promotion. The end date may be changed without any form of notice, written or oral, to the participants or potential participants.
4. Free Prize Draw: Contest Promoter’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winners will be selected from a three party jury.
5. How to Enter : NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. People who wish to become a contest entrant (Entrant) should complete the entry form on citylife landing page. Submission may occur anytime from 22/08/17, and ending on 30/09/17 . Limit one (1) Entry per Entrant. If you enter more than once, you will still only receive one entry. Entries not submitted in accordance with the instructions provided in these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, in the sole discretion of the Contest Promoter.
6. Entry Terms: By entering, Entrants agree to comply with this Terms and Conditions.Entrants also agree to their email address and name being passed to the Contest Administrators for use in future promotions.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Free Prize Draw Prize Winners will be announced by Citylife. The potential Free Prize Draw Winner will be required to provide evidence of eligibility (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If potential winners of any prize cannot be contacted, or fail to fulfill eligibility requirements within the required time period (if applicable), potential winners forfeit prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Contest Promoter will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by choosing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded.
EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY CONTEST ADMINISTRATORS, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. Prize: Free Prize Draw prize: One (1) winner will receive a travel fund of 1.000 euros in credit to to spend at Uniplaces or 800 euros cash.. Prize cannot be substitued and is not transferable or assignable. Winner is responsible for the payment of any and all taxes that may apply to such winnings. Winner will be contacted through the email address provided at the time of entry. If response and eligibility requirements are not received within 96 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. In case of a legit inconvenience, this contest is under the laws of England and Wales.