- Personal information collected through the Website, may be stored and processed in the private files of CITYLIFE, properly notified and released to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, and they have all legal security measures.
- Users guarantee the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal information provided, and agree to keep it updated. Users are responsible for any damage that may arise as a result of breach of this obligation.
- Users disclaim any liability to CITYLIFE for any damage caused by errors or defect in the personal information provided to CITYLIFE.
- CITYLIFE will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Any user may request details of personal information which we hold about him. If you would like to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition, you must send a letter to CITYLIFE GROUP, S.L., located in Calle Gran Vía 22 – Duplicado, 2nd floor (right door), Madrid, or an email to email@example.com with the reference “Data Protection”, including a copy of your Identity Card.
© CITYLIFEMADRID, S.L. 2014.