About ESCP Business School
ESCP Business School was founded in 1819. The School has chosen to teach responsible leadership, open to the world and based on European multiculturalism. Six campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw are the stepping stones that allow students to experience this European approach to management. Several generations of entrepreneurs and managers were thus trained in the firm belief that the business world may feed society in a positive way.
Every year, ESCP welcomes 7800 students and 5000 managers from 122 different nationalities. Its strength lies in its many business training programmes, both general and specialised (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Executive MBA, PhD and Executive Education), all of which include a multi-campus experience.
This conviction and ESCP’s values – excellence, singularity, creativity and plurality – guide their mission and build its pedagogical vision.
It all starts here.
- The world’s first Business School (est. 1819)
- 6 ESCP European campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw
- Multi-accredited: AACSB, EQUIS, EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA, 5 European Higher Ed Standards
- 170 research-active professors representing over 33 nationalities across our campuses
- Over 140 academic alliances in Europe and the world in 47 countries
- A comprehensive portfolio of 45 programmes: Bachelor, MiM, 27 Specialised Masters, MBA, 2 PhDs, 12 Executive Masters, EMBA, Global EPhD, as well as a custom and open programme offer.
- 7,800+ students in degree programmes representing 122 different nationalities
- 5,000 high-level participants in customized trainings and executive education
- 68,000+ active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
Programs at ESCP’s Madrid Campus
ESCP has a comprehensive portfolio of 45 programmes: Bachelor, MiM, 27 Specialised
Masters, MBA, 2 PhDs, 12 Executive Masters, EMBA, Global EPhD, as well as a custom
and open programme offer.
ESCP Campus in Madrid
Madrid is one of the most visited cities in Europe, with an exceptional lifestyle, an incredible gastronomy and thousands of places to visit, including some of the best museums in the world.
ESCP’s Madrid Campus, located only 10 minutes away from the city centre in the exclusive neighborhood of Puerta de Hierro, welcomes 750+ students every year, and is at the forefront of the School’s digital programmes, including MSc in Marketing & Digital Media, Msc in Digital Project Management & Consulting, Executive Master in International Business (EMIB, 100% online) or Custom blended Executive education programmes.
In addition, there are Federal programmes such as Bachelor, MIM, MBA in International Management or MSCs in Hospitality or Real Estate. Talking about Madrid Campus is synonymous of Vanguardia. Masters with digital orientation and digital developments for leading companies, where we care about people so that they can study what they like most at the best environment possible. Madrid has been DIGITAL for a long time and is waiting for you with open arms. Are you going to miss it?