About EUDE European Business School
EUDE Business School is an international postgraduate training institution, that is recognized by the main international rankings and media. EUDE accounts for 25 years of academic training experience, with over 100000 students, professionals, entrepeneurs and leaders with global vision and the will to change the world.
The academics areas covered by EUDE are: MBA, Marketing, Digital Marketing, International Trade, Logísticas, Human Resources, Coaching, Finance, Environmental Studies. The School also has different training modalities: onsite Masters Degrees in Madrid, on line Masters, or a combination of both. These academic areas and modalities, gives alternatives fitting the needs of each student and, also, the needs of the market.
- EUDE Business School relies on European, U.S. and Latin-American universities as its main university endorsement and academic partners, which allows its students to have access both to official and their own university degrees.
- EUDE Business School works with over 1 200 national and international companies with the aim of enhancing its students progress.
Programs at EUDE’s Madrid Campus
The academics areas covered by EUDE are: MBA, Marketing, Digital Marketing, International Trade, Logísticas, Human Resources, Coaching, Finance, Environmental Studies.
EUDE Campus in Madrid
Madrid is one of the most visited cities in Europe, with an exceptional lifestyle, an incredible gastronomy and thousands of places to visit, including some of the best museums in the world.
The main headquarters of EUDE is located in the center of Madrid, serving as a meeting point where classes, conferences, and events are held to allow our students to enrich their networking from the very first day of class.
Leading Virtual Campus for Online Masters
- Flexible and tailored to your professional and learning pace.
- Direct communication and specialized tutors.
- Online methodology to facilitate learning.
- Own content. Exclusive materials developed by expert teachers in each subject.