Moving to Madrid made easy!

Are you planning to move to Madrid but do not really know where to begin and would like support?

Then we have good news for you. Through the form below you will be able to enjoy a special, discounted Student Relocation Services Package provided by our partners Moving to Spain Relocation & Consulting Services (MTS)!

MTS is your local guide & friend to help you in every step of your move to Madrid so you arrive well preparedsettle in quickly into your new and exciting life and start your Madrid & Spain experience right upon your arrival!

MTS will support you with a tailored 360 degree Student Relocation Services Package before travelling, in the first days upon your arrival as well as throughout your stay.

They are here to contribute their part to ensure that you get the most out of your time abroad!

Simply schedule your free consultation now by filling out the form below. They will review your case in detail and will get in touch with you as quick as possible for a first free consultation. The average fee for the complete “Student Relocation Services Package” is only 500€* and includes:

  • Pre-Departure Orientation, session via phone or skype where you will get a detailed briefing about the most important topics to make the move to Madrid efficient & hassle free. From generic advice about the city to finding good deals on international student insurances for Europe. If you need support with visa & immigration related topics, please let MTS know too.
  • Finding your new home away from home based on your needs & expectations, MTS will find you a studio or appartment, a room in a shared apartment, student residence or homestay (living with a Spanish family) and help you understand as well as negotiate the contract.
  • Arrival & Settling-In Support incl. (if required):
    • Airport Pick Up (optional)
    • Orientation and Question & Answer session in person
    • Welcome pack
    • Physical Transportation card
    • Opening of a free Spanish bank account
    • Activation of a free Spanish SIM card
    • Support with phone & internet
    • Explanation of the Spanish healthcare system
    • Help in search of language courses
    • Homologation of diplomas & certificates as well as sworn translations (optional)
    • Social & Cultural integration (Walking Tour, Flamenco Show/Tapas Tour included as well as free City Card membership)
  • Local Registrations & Mandatory Procedures:
    • Empadronamiento
    • NIE/TIE
    • Social Security Number
    • Registro Consulado

The consultation is completely free of charge. After the consultation you will receive a free quote that is tailored to your exact needs. There is no obligation in hiring the MTS services subsequently if you are not “convinced”.

*Please note that this average fee can be lower or higher depending mainly on the type of housing you are looking for in Madrid. The average fee always includes all government fees related to local registrations (NIE, TIE, Empadronamiento, Social Security) as well as the costs for the creation of your public transportation card (if needed). Airport Pickups are not included. Legalization of documents (homologation) will be added to the quote of required. Fee excludes VAT. The first payment of 60% (deposit) has to paid once the quote is accepted. The remaining 40% to be paid once in Madrid right before fulfilling all requested services.


First Name*

Last Name*

Your Email*

Date of Birth (DD.MM.YYYY)

Your Mobile Phone Number*

Your Country of Origin* (Nationality)

Estimated Date of Arrival in Madrid* (DD.MM.YYYY)

Duration of Stay in Spain (in months)*

University in Madrid / Other*

What Type of Housing are you looking for?*

Desired Neighbourhoods in Madrid*

Number of Rooms*

Housing Budget in €*

Which Relocation & Consulting Services are you interested in?*

Preferred Language To Communicate?*

Further Comments

He leído y acepto la Política de Privacidad / I have read and accept the the Privacy Statement!


Join the Citylife community now for free!

Live & enjoy Madrid & Spain with us!

We believe you should have access to the best of the best Madrid & Spain have to offer to you to get the most out of your stay:

Also check out our blog to read about Madrid’s hidden treasures, fun leisure and nightlife activities, useful tips on saving money , Spain’s hotspots that you shouldn’t miss and much more!

Need any help?