MAPFRE is the world’s leading Spanish insurer visas, health insurance, digital health insurance, discounts on leisure and urgent assistance abroad. All so you can travel with peace of mind. Present in 51 countries on five continents and with a business presence in more than 100 countries. MAPFRE is placed within the top 3 of non-single product companies in the national ranking!
To receive free health insurance quotes, simply fill out our insurance inquiry form below! We will put you in touch with our top recommended health insurance providers in Spain who will give you a detailed quote with info on pricing and coverage!
Discover the peace of mind of having MAPFRE health insurance when you move to Spain. As an option completely adapted for students, workers and family members looking to settle in the country. With a wide network of hospitals and specialized units, even on the islands. MAPFRE prioritizes customer satisfaction.
With their multilingual customer service, MAPFRE offers you impeccable health management. They have a 24-hour global medical emergency line.
Make appointments with your general practitioner. Schedule your video call for the day and time that is best for you. MAPFRE will give you a notice via the app when the it’s almost the day of the appointment. You will also recieve medical guidance service in our messaging chat with professionals from various specializations. Electronic recipes that allow you the agility and speed that we all need.
Tailored for the needs of international students, this plan is ideal for both short-term and long-term stays in Spain. Below are some of the key features included:
- Out-of-hospital and Hospital Guarantees without co-payment. Includes general practitioner and specialist consultations, diagnostic tests, outpatient surgery, inpatient surgery and general hospitalization.
- Meet all the necessary requirements for your visa application.
- Travel insurance: we cover up to €15,000 of urgent assistance. MAPFRE is responsible for the transfer to the hospital and the repatriation to Spain.
- Personal manager from the beginning of the policy.
- Includes basic dental coverage.
- 24-hour telephone service and access to general, urgent and specialized healthcare in Spain and abroad.
- Prices range between €40 and €60 per month depending on your age.
- Home Help Pack, with the help of professionals in case of convalescence.
Additionally, with MAPFRE you will also recieve special benfits like:
- Discounts on: cinemas (tickets at €5.90), car rental (up to 25%), beauty clinics (up to €140), Musicals (up to 30% discount), Soccer matches (up to 42%) .
- Special Leisure Pack (plays, musicals, restaurants, monologues, museums, MAPFRE foundation, etc.)
- CLUB MAPFRE Card: with discounts on big brands such as Adidas, Decathlon, etc.
To learn everything there is to know about contracting private health insurance during your time in Spain, make sure to also read our detailed guide on the best health insurance in Spain for international students and expats.
Get a Free Quote – Fill out our Insurance Inquiry Form
By completing this non-binding form you will be put in contact with representatives of Sanitas, Asisa, MAPFRE, Adeslas and DKVwho will send you more details on their available plans. You will receive a free quote from each, which will allow you to compare it to all the offers you’ve found. This way you can make a well informed decision on your healthcare coverage in Spain.