Want to get the most out of Madrid during your study abroad experience, but don’t want to worry abut everything that comes with living on your own for the first time? Nexo Residencias is exactly what you need! They are relatively new concept of Student Accommodation in Madrid, bringing together the best of the traditional Spanish student halls with the best of an international, fresh and young company. The purpose is simple, they take care of everything you need at home so you can live life here to the fullest! They’ve got brand new buildings, beautiful en-suite rooms and common spaces with high quality services that prove you will be in good hands. It’s not just that all bills are included into your rent, or that there is such a high speed WiFi that you’ll think it’s magic. The real heart of it all lies in the friendly staff that will be available to you 24/7!
Yes, it’s true this form of housing is slightly costlier than renting out a shared apartment, but have a look at what they offer, the high quality locations and services included in your rent!
- Weekly cleaning service
- Change of towel and linen once a week
- Choose full board or fully equipped kitchen to cook your own meals.
- High speed Wifi and Internet on us!
- All bills (water, gas, electricity…)
- Bathroom, every room has its own en-suite bathroom with a large shower cubicle.
- Fully furnished bedrooms
- Staff and CCTV 24h
- Independent A/C and heating in every room
- In-house maintenance
- Really nice common areas and study rooms to enjoy
- Social events: Sports, culture, parties…
- Outdoor areas for you and your friends to enjoy the sunshine
- Post Service
- Open 24/7 so you’ll have freedom to get in and out
- Electronic Key in all rooms
- Bike storage
Nexo Residencias has 3 residencies to offer: Galdós, El Faro and Claraval. All located within the heart of the University life in the city! All of these locations are conveniently located to metro and bus stops, and close to universities like Complutense de Madrid, la Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and many more!
Interested? Book a visit! They encourage everyone who is interesting in staying at one of these locations to check out the facilities before making your decision. Arrange a viewing for whenever suits you. If you’ve any questions in the meantime, just send them an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will get back to you quickly!
Your friendly neighbourhood travel guide,